4L80E DIESEL Stage 5 Billet Triple Disc Torque Converter
Whether you need just a better than stock replacement torque converter or a full blown sled pulling converter, Revmax has you covered! Each Revmax diesel performance converter is custom made to your exact specifications. Stall speeds and efficiencies are precisely matched to your truck! This is not a one size fits all converter, this is a tailor made unit for your truck and only your truck.
Regardless if your truck is stock, or heavily modified, our staff can get you EXACTLY what you need! With our huge array of impeller housing, stators and turbines, we can easily build you a converter that will make you grin from ear to ear! Once you try a Revmax converter, it will be clear why Revmax is known to produce the best converter on the market!
Our stage 5 triple disc billet converters are designed for those who have stock to heavily modified engines or for those that tow heavy weights. Our newest designs incorporate custom tuned lockup clutch dampers. These dampers allow us to soften the application of the lockup clutches while still resisting shudder. This softer apply is much gentler on the input shaft then traditional triple disc converters.
- 2 YEAR UNLIMITED MILEAGE WARRANTY!
- Billet Front Cover
- Triple disc high performance lockup clutch system
- Custom tuned torque converter clutch damper assembly
- Revmax custom EXCLUSIVE stator designs
- High performance seals
- Upgraded Stator Billet Bearing Cap
- Upgraded Dual Sided Torrington Bearing stator design
- 4130 Chrome Moly Flanged Impeller Hub
- Lowered Internal Clearance for Maximum Fluid Coupling
- 4340 Hardened Turbine Hub and Splines
- Furnace Brazed Impeller
- Tig Welded Brazed Turbine
- Torrington High Performance Stator Bearings
- Torrington High Performance Turbine Bearings
- Computerized Robotic Sealing Welds
- Precision internal clearances set to increase efficiency and improve performance
- Fully pressurized and leak tested
- TCRS Computerized High Speed Balancing To less than 5 gram
- Runout Tolerances of less than .005
There are no reviews yet.