RevMax 68RFE ZeroFlex Billet Channel Plate V2.0
$425.00 Base Price
+ Add $109.00 (68RFE / AS69 ZeroStat Transmission Cooler Thermostatic Bypass 2013 – 2018 ZeroStat Patented Technology)
+ Add $24.95 (68RFE Transmission Spin On Filter Screw, Steel Upgrade)
+ Add $375.00 (68RFE New, OEM Solenoid Pack Assembly 2007-2018)
+ Add $400.00 (68RFE Deep Aluminum Transmission Pan)
$425 Total Price
Many years back we (circa 2014) RevMax began using billet valve bodies in their 68RFE 1000 series transmissions. These units featured on demand lockup and the rigidity of a billet channel casting. These were offered for a short time by us but the market was not yet open to paying for what was thought to be an unneeded and expensive item. We stopped selling this an option in 2015 and mothballed the project.
Our initial 1” solid version was a game changer. It gave the market what they asked for, a perfectly flat, rigid and smooth surface finish. As great as it was, it did have a drawback, as it could not be used with some aftermarket pans or with any stock pans. Customers have commented that they wanted a new design channel plate that incorporated all of the initial designs’ features yet allowed it to be used with a stock pan or with any aftermarket pan. After nearly 8 months and 6 revisions we now have the V2.0 available!
Our V2.0 still is 1” thick but this new version has precision cutouts that allow the use of a stock filter and pan. Unlike other designs, we still have full depth worm tracks in crucial circuits. The other designs we have seen have only a .190” deep worm track in several critical circuits. One restricted circuit is the combined vent track. This track is responsible for all venting operations and in particular the problematic SSV valve. The next restricted circuit is the torque converter clutch signal circuit. Restrictions in this circuit creates all kinds of torque converter related concerns including; dragging when coming to a stop, overheating, soft or harsh TCC apply or release and back feed issues resulting in P1776 and P0871 trouble codes. Both our original and V2.0 have nearly full depth worm tracks in these areas which eliminate these issues!
Our V2.0 plate will work with ANY aftermarket transmission pan as well as with stock transmission pans. There is no need to alter any part of the pan or use and special filters. Just install it like you would a stock channel plate and go!
The RevMax 68RFE V2.0 Billet Channel Plate features the following:
- 6061 billet aluminum construction
- Deep critical worm tracks
- .0003 flatness across the entire plate. The only truly flat billet channel plate!
- Micro polished worm track surface. There are no visible or perceptible machining marks or stepovers. This ensures no chance of any leaking due to machining marks.
- Large Radius machining on the filter cutout increases rigidity yet allows the use of a stock filter assembly.
- Angle milled step downs increase rigidity in problematic flexing areas.
- Ability to run up to 325psi of line pressure without any warpage! (transmission tuning, TCM upgrade or pressure box is needed) No pump modifications required for up to 250psi!
- Proprietary worm track layout
- Shortened Shift Times for crisp, clean shifts
|Compatible Car Models|
2007.5-2011 with white plug solenoid pack, 2012-2018 with grey plug solenoid pack, 2019+