Revmax is proud to bring you Powerglide 8” Billet Torque Converter, the highest quality high performance converter on the market. When the best will only do, look no further as there is not a better torque converter on the market than a Revmax.
Revmax is known worldwide for providing the best racing and diesel converters! Why would you want to put anything else other than a Revmax in your ride?
In addition to the blistering off the line performance theses converters give, mid range throttle response will also be much better than the stock converter. These converters keep your engine operating closer to its peak operating range thus giving you the performance you desire.
The stage 4 is best suited for light to heavy modified street and street / strip applications with less than up to 850HP. Stall speeds are available from 2500-5000RPM. Revmax prides itself on building each and every converter from scratch to exactly match YOUR vehicles specifications! Unlike other companies that quote a wide stall range, when you order a 3200 stall converter, you will get a converter that stalls at 3200RPM in YOUR vehicle!
All of our stage 4 high performance converters feature the following quality components and building specifications:
- Hand built to YOUR specifications in the USA by a Revmax certified technician, all parts are sourced from USA based vendors!
- Available in 9”, 9.5” and 10” diameters
- Stall speeds from 2500-5000RPM
- Billet 1 piece CNC machined front cover assembly
- Billet precision ground ring gear assembly integrated into front cover (Chrysler models only)
- Studs replaced by grade 8 bolts (Ford models)
- Interchangeable pilot lengths for motor plate applications (GM models only)
- Furnace brazed high performance impeller housing
- Furnace brazed turbine
- Torrington Stator Bearings
- Torrington Turbine Bearings
- 4130 Chrome Moly Flanged Impeller Hub
- 4340 Precision Pilot
- 4340 Hardened Turbine Hub and Splines
- Precision internal clearances set to increase efficiency and improve performance
- Computerized Robotic Sealing Welds
- Fully pressurized and leak tested
- Rust resistant high quality paint
- TCRS Computerized High Speed Balancing To less than 5 grams
- Runout Tolerances of less than .005