Nissan GT-R GR6 Billet RevMax A and B Clutch Hub Set (Baskets)
RevMax is proud to announce their latest offering for the high-performance transmission world. We are already the world leader in Diesel Performance, and we have put all of our years of experience into the dual clutch high-performance market. We have spent over 2 years of R&D in these products, and we are proud to release them now finally to the public.
All these products were tested on our 1400WHP GT-R. We have abused these parts unlike how anyone else ever would. We tested each part to find it breaking point and then either rated the part appropriately or went back and re-engineered it until it passed our vigorous testing.
Unlike other companies, our products are proudly MADE IN THE USA! We do not use any offshore Chinese or import steel, only American steel! All our internal parts are manufactured right here in our state-of-the-art machining center in Charlotte, NC. There is not a higher quality part that you can buy, PERIOD!
Since we make our own components, we do not have the issues our competitors do with being unable to keep product in stock. We do not rely on any outsourcing and therefore we can control our supply chain. Rest assured, we will have your product you need in stock and ready to go when you need it!
Our clutch hubs feature the following world class specs:
- These hubs can be used in stock applications and in any of our 8/9/10/11/12 clutch setups.
- Billet one piece design. Not cheaply forged parts like the others, but rather all of our parts are made from a solid 14lb piece of USA billet aircraft grade steel that is then CNC machined to its final shape.
- Broached internal splines, we do not single point cut our internal splines. This gives the strongest possible spline
- Induction hardened spline. Our splines are induction hardened to insure they wont strip out like our competitors sometimes do.
- Secondary heat treatment. Our hubs are then treated a second time to harden the outer spline where the clutch teeth engage. This eliminates clutch tooth impact gouging.
- CNC lube oil holes drilled on our 5 axis CNC mill
- Black Oxide coated to harden the outer shell of the hubs
- 1 Year Guarantee against hub failure. We are the ONLY GTR manufacturer in the world that backs up their claims of a quality part. If you break our hubs, we will replace them at NO charge for 1 year!