$370 (Price is inclusive of Refundable Core Charge of $0)
What is a Core Charge? A “Core Charge” is similar to the deposit you might pay for a can or bottle of soda. In many states, to promote recycling, you are charged a deposit when you purchase a can of soda and you receive your deposit back when you return the empty can. Many automotive parts have a Core Charge, or Core Price, that works the same way as a soda can deposit. Here’s how the Core Charge works:
- The part you are purchasing contains a component that is recyclable
- The Core Charge deposit is charged at the time of purchase
- When the rebuildable old part is returned to us, the charge is refunded to you *cores that are disassembled, missing parts, or that have broken non serviceable internal components will be assessed a deduction*
- Bring the part to any RevMax Parts store along with your receipt or packing slip
- Ship the part back to RevMax Auto Parts following the directions on your packing slip
- Please see our Returns policy for more information on returning a core item.