What is the RevMax Warranty?
ALLISON 1000 Revmax Signature Series Transmission
$6,825.00 Base Price
+ Add $725.00 (ALLISON 1000 Billet Output Shaft)
+ Add $750.00 (ALLISON 1000 Billet Input Shaft)
+ $2,000 Refundable Core Charge = $8,825 Total Price
The Revmax Allison 1000 Signature Series performance automatic transmission. These units are built to the most stringent tolerances by one expert technician from beginning to end, and each unit is signed by the technician when finished. This unit is rated at up to 1500HP (shafts will need to be upgraded) and has undergone over a year of rigorous R&D and performance testing. We don’t just say we have pride in our transmission, we literally put our name on it. This transmission features the following:
This transmission contains internal parts with the ability to hold up to 1500HP. However, this will require upgrading the shafts in the transmission. Unlike our competition, we do not leave optional upgraded parts out when we build our units. We do not have stages or levels as our transmissions ALL come fully built with no available upgrades other than billet shafts. We recommend upgrading the input shaft for any customer towing making over 850HP. As for the output, we recommend this for customers who will be doing boosted launches and making over 1000HP. We only recommend upgrading the intermediate shaft for those customers who will be producing over 1500HP and will be racing the majority of the time.
Not only do we have the best internal parts in our units, we have spent over $150k in valve body testing equipment to provide our customers with the best tested and performing valve body that money can buy. Each valve body is custom configured to our customer’s truck and individual tested prior to being installed in the transmission.
Standard Upgraded Internal Components
- RevMax Stage 5 Billet Triple Disc Converter with your choice of stall speed and billet stator
- 16 Clutch C1 Drum with GPZ Frictions and Kolene Steels, Custom Machined Pressure Plate and Piston.
- 7 Clutch C2 Drum with GPZ Frictions and Kolene Steels, Custom Machined Pressure Plate and Piston.
- 7 Clutch C3 with GPZ Frictions and Kolene Steels, Custom Machined Pressure Plate and Piston.
- 6 Clutch C4 with GPZ Frictions and Kolene Steels, Custom Machined Pressure Plate and Piston.
- 6 Clutch C5 with GPZ Frictions and Kolene Steels
- Dual C3 Side Oiling PTO Covers
- Upgraded Pump Assembly With Increased Line Pressure and Converter Pressure
- New Allison pressure manifold switch
- New Solenoids
- New Allison wiring harness
- Upgraded shift valve springs
- Re-aligned E clutch bore
- Transgo Shift Kit
- Upgraded Converter knock down valve
- Transgo Steel Shift valves
- Upgraded Pressure Regulator Lineup
- All New External Hardware
- New Internal and External Filters
- Custom Calibrated RevMax Performance Valve Body, Fully Tested on Our Computerized Valve Body Dyno
- Extra Deep 2 Quart Additional Cast Aluminum Pan with Drain Plug
|Dimensions||48 × 24 × 24 in|
|Compatible Car Models|
2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
ALLISON 1000 LB7, ALLISON 1000 LBZ, ALLISON 1000 LLY, ALLISON 1000 LML, ALLISON 1000 LMM
LB7 2001-2004, LLY 2004.5-2006, LBZ / LMM 2006-2010, LML 2011-2016
2 Wheel Drive, 4 Wheel Drive
|Torque Converter Stall Speed||
Stock Stall, Low Stall (-300RPM), Billet Stator Stock Stall, Billet Stator Low Stall (-300 RPM), Billet Stator Med High Stall (+300 RPM), Billet Stator High Stall (+500 RPM), Billet Stator Ultra High Stall (+750RPM) RACE ONLY
There are no reviews yet.