68RFE 700 Series Pro Input Drum
$725 (Price is inclusive of Refundable Core Charge of $0)
After nearly a decade we have finally released a DROP IN, NO MACHINING REQUIRED 700 Series input clutch drum. This drum is ONLY meant to be installed by a professional installer. The drum kit does NOT come with clutches or steels and these must be purchased separately from your local transmission parts supplier or you will need to purchase our DIY 700 series drum here.
Our 700 Series Pro Input Drum allows you to simply assemble and drop in this drum. Previously this kit required machining but we have changed the design and now it is a plug and play drop in kit!
This kit features the following upgrades and components:
- Drop In Kit! Does NOT require any machining, simply build it and go!
- Eliminates the problematic 3-4 shift squawk found in other aftermarket drums using larger than factory OD apply piston area. Fixes other 3-4, 4-3, 5-3 shifting complaints due to shift timing issues associated with larger than stock OD piston apply area.
- 16 Single Sided Frictions in OD, 29% Increase Over Factory
- 10 Single Sided Frictions in UD, 18% Increase Over Factory
- Billet OD/Reverse Pressure Plate
- Billet UD/OD Pressure Plate
- Billet 6061 CNC Construction
- Mil-Spec Hard Coat Anodized Coating, Prevents Clutch Plates From Damaging the Drum Surface
2007.5, 2020, 2021, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
|Compatible Car Models|
There are no reviews yet.