****Designed for truck applications and vehicles with more than 800HP****
Revmax is proud to bring you the highest quality high performance converter, 4L60E Stage 5 10.5″ 265mm Billet Triple Disc Torque Converter on the market. When the best will only do, look no further as there is not a better torque converter on the market than a Revmax.
Revmax is known worldwide for providing the best racing and diesel converters! Why would you want toput anything else other than a Revmax in your ride?
In addition to the blistering off the line performance these converters give, mid range throttle response is also much better than the stock converter. These converters keep your engine operating closer to its peak operating range thus giving you the performance you desire.
Revmax prides itself on building each and every converter from scratch to exactly match YOUR vehicles specifications! Unlike other companies that quote a wide stall range, when you order a 3200 stall converter, you will get a converter that stalls at 3200RPM in YOUR vehicle! Each converter is CUSTOM BUILT to your vehicle. When checking out we will require that you provide us vehicle information so that we can custom build your converter.
All of our stage 5 triple disc high performance converters feature the following quality components and building specifications:
- Billet 1 piece CNC machined front cover assembly
- Billet TCC lockup apply piston
- Upgraded Stator sprag
- Integral rear anti balloon plate
- High performance triple disc high carbon lockup clutch assembly
- Studs replaced by grade 8 bolts (Ford models)
- Furnace brazed high performance impeller housing
- Furnace brazed turbine
- Torrington Stator Bearings
- Torrington Turbine Bearings
- 4140 Chrome Moly Flanged Impeller Hub
- 4140 Precision Pilot
- 4140 Hardened Turbine Hub and Splines
- Precision internal clearances set to increase efficiency and improve performance
- Computerized Robotic Welds
- Fully pressurized and leak tested
- TCRS Computerized High Speed Balancing to less than 5 grams
- Runout Tolerances of less than .005
- Assembled in Charlotte, NC by highly trained, caring technicians